After a recent banwave for using PQR, a Spell Rotation Bot, I was loathe to play WoW without a Spell Rotation Bot, but at the same time, didn’t want to use PQR because of a possible perma-ban, so I decided to write my own PQR-like program with Warden-Protection built into it. I also added a LUA Unlocker, as some of the functions I wanted to use, could be used with addons.
Spell Rotation Bot Requirements
- Run it as Administrator
- You need installed .NET Framework 4.
- Need to be logged in game.
- Works currently only with Directx9, x86. (dx11 and x64 soon)
Spell Rotation Bot Features
- Warden protection.
- Uses injection.
- Unlocks protected LUA functions.
- Auto-Searches for Offsets.
- Contains two functions, call it from lua addon, or type in chat or macro. example: “/run olog(1)”.
- oclick(spell name, unit) – cast any aoe-spell to unit (like warlock’s rain of fire or monk’s healing sphere)
- olog(1/0) – toggle log output for warden scanner
Spell Rotation Bot Downloads This content is for members only.