Want to learn a clever Evony Age 2 Prestige trick? Imagine having over 5 million Prestige, with 1 city, and a population of less then 250. We teach you this trick to raising your prestige up quickly and easily.
- Build a massive army the traditional way
- Move all your army to one small city. Preferably a city with Town Hall level 1.
- Move all your resources into that city, especially food.
- Have an ally or friend capture all of your cities except for that small city (or you can just abandon them but you might want to get the cities back so having a friend capture them is better so they can help you get them back.)
- Attack some barbarian cities.
- Collect huge prestige bonuses!
Prestige is partially based on your total town hall level. Let’s say you have 5 cities. You would add up the town hall levels of all 5 cities. Then when you do battle the amount of prestige you earn is based on that total town hall level. So you will gain massive amounts of prestige by only having 1 small town hall within 1 city. Your level of cottages, is also based on the size of the town hall.
Rumor has it that this prestige trick works on both Evony Age 1 and Evony Age 2.