The FFXIV ARR servers are full and bursting. One of the gold sellers I know tells me that he’s had an average of 25 FFXIV-ARR gil orders every day for this game and getting leveling orders like crazy. But he’s got one main problem. It’s near impossible to get in, to deliver the orders in a timely manner. So here’s a solution… Brute Forced Logins. It’s a script which will allow you to log in to the game, and walk away till your character is online.
This works of the following Resolutions only:
- Download Brute Force Login Script
- Download and install AutoIt
- Extract all files to the same directory
- Select your resolution in Settings.au3 and save changes
- Execute FinalBruteLogin – Ver *.*.au3 (it is recommended to compile the script and run the exe instead)
- Start Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn
- Ensure that your graphics configuration is set to “Borderless Windowed”
- Set Full Screen Mode Gamma correction to 50 (default value)
- Hit F1 once you are at the main screen where the Start button is visible.
- Once you confirm it is running walk away and do something til the game logs in.
When NA/EU error is popping up generally the lobby server is offline so eventually you’ll be greeted with an error that hasn’t been accounted for. I will attempt to add automation for this down the road but for now you’ll have to click ok on it, then the game will close which is part of the reason why it hasn’t been accounted for yet. The good news is, once you’ve encountered this error it usually means the lobby server has come back online and you can proceed with your normal brute force login, at least that has been the case for me.