Fishbots, are continuously being released, and this is a great thing. It ensures that the more competition, the better the updates and features. I present to you Leviathan, a fishbot with a few extra features including an alarm and waypoints.
- Fishes with the game in the background so you can do other things.
- Alarms if it is unable to catch a fish within 45 seconds. This will alert you to things like running out of bait, spooked fish, or anything else that prevented fishing.
- Track the time you have spent fishing in one location.
- Use Waypoints to navigate between 2 fishing locations.
- English Version of FFXIV: ARR.
- Default Layout of Fishing Commands on the Action Bar.
- Bait or Lures.
- Change your character to their fishing class.
- Walk up to some water and make sure the Cast button is lit up.
- Launch Leviathan.
- Click Attach.
- Verify that Leviathan was able to Attach by checking it has a location for your player.
- Click Start Fishing.
- It is recommended you watch through one casting cycle to make sure Leviathan is able to fish properly.