Wizardry Online is a free-to-play, fantasy, hardcore MMO that takes elements from the original Wizardry games and re-imagines them as a modern MMO experience.
In Wizardry Online, everything is trying to kill you. Ferocious monsters, deadly traps and other players lie in wait for you to make even the slightest mistake. The difficulty level is insane. The dungeons are brutal. There is no auto-healing. You will earn your levels. And when you die, you die forever.
The only way to survive is to fight. Real-time reactions make the difference between a hit and a miss. If you don’t aim your spells properly, they will miss or, worse, hit another player. Skill, timing and team tactics are the only things standing between life and death. In Wizardry Online, you must play your best in every encounter – because you’re always just one mistake away from oblivion.
The video cannot be shown at the moment. Please try again later.
- The Hardest MMO Ever: No auto-regeneration, no auto-leveling, no safe zones. Enemies respawn faster than you can kill them – so keep moving! Are you up for the challenge?
- Classic MMO Mechanics: There are countless dungeons to crawl, puzzles to solve and traps to disarm.
- Total Character Customization: Four character classes, three alignments and five races. Each class can be combined with the others to create hybrid classes. Each of the races has unique advantages, all the way down to different speeds of attacks with different weapon types.
- Permadeath: If you fail to prepare properly, your character may be lost forever upon death.
- Server-Wide PVP: It’s kill or be killed in the world of Wizardry Online. Team up early to discourage opportunistic players – or form your own roving gang of murderers and thieves!
- Sophisticated Crime System: When you kill or steal from other players, you become a criminal. Watch out for the guards, or you may end up in prison!
- Bounty Hunters: Only the best players can survive with a price on their heads. Will you live in infamy, hiding in the slums? Or will you bring people like that to justice?
- Free to Play. Your Way: Our philosophy is simple. Free games. No commitment. And if you want to buy, it’s on your terms.
Official Site: https://www.wizardrythegame.com/